CM Storm Xornet SGM-2001-BLON1

Post your ideas or suggestions you wish to see Cooler Master future product release...

Moderator: CM Moderator

CM Storm Xornet SGM-2001-BLON1

Postby CM_Wayne on Thu Jan 10, 2013 2:09 am

I purchased this a couple months ago and it's an okay mouse. I liked my ms gaming mouse better but I've gone thru two of those and had the same problem with both of them (left/right main buttons warp over time)
A major design flaw of this Xornet is the DPI adjustment buttons. They stick up way too high and I'm constantly bumping them. Very annoying when gaming and the mouse arrow suddenly moves very slowly and I have to pause to click the up button to get my pointer speed back to normal. I'm almost tempted to grind those buttons down and out of the way but that would probably void my warranty.
Seriously who designs this stuff? Did they even test this design? If anything, I'd want these buttons recessed as this is something I will never use.
I can't figure out how to disable the buttons. Can't find any software downloads for this mouse either.
Lastly, my left mouse button has lost it's "click" feel. So soft now I can barely tell I've clicked. Causes me to mis-click or double click things by accident.
CM_Wayne
LED Head

Re: CM Storm Xornet SGM-2001-BLON1

Postby neverXmiss on Mon Jan 21, 2013 4:17 pm

Hi CM_Wayne,

We appreciate your feedback on this. Would you happen to have pictures of the warping you mentioned?
CPU: Intel Core i7 920 @ stock
CPU Cooler: CM V8
Motherboard: Asus P6T Deluxe
GPU: MSI Geforce GTX 260 SLI
RAM: Corsair XMS 3 GB Triple Channel + Crucial Ballistix 3GB
PSU: CM Silent Pro 700W
Case: Storm Sniper Black Edition
--------
NA Division Live Chat
neverXmiss
CMUSA Customer Support

Return to Product Suggestions