Moderator: CM Moderator
How to Jump Start a Power supply.
1) Unplug the power cable from the wall jack
2) Unplug the 24 pins or 20 pins connector and the 4 pins connector from the motherboard (Do not unplug the cable from the wall jack)
3) Locate the green wire on the 24 or 20 pins connector. (some power supply has 24 pins connectors and other has 20 pins connector)
4) Connect one end of the paperclip on the green wire
5) Connect the other end of the paper to the black wire. (Any of the black wire)
6) Plug in the power cable to the wall jack
7) Give it about 3 seconds for it to start.
How to jump start your system:
1) Locate the Power switch and reset switch
2) Unplug the power and reset switch from the front panel
3) Use a screwdriver and touch the two pin that has power switch
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests