Cooler Master Haf 932 - Dust filters

To provide an improved interface and service, we transfer to the New CM Forum. Please visit the new forum: http://community.coolermaster.com/

Moderator: CM Moderator

Cooler Master Haf 932 - Dust filters

Postby candy on Mon Oct 27, 2008 1:22 pm

Hi, i have been looking for the large removable dust filters for the 230mm fans on the Haf932 and have had no luck at all. I did find the 120mm ones with removable filters for sale, but need these larger ones. I have already searched everywhere on the internet and no one sells them. Has anyone been able to source a suitable product for this? I have already contacted Cool Master customer service (1-888-624-5099) and they had already been aware of this dust filter situation, and are looking into a fix for this.. hopefully sooner than later ...

fyi - the Cool Master customer service representative I talked to said that the more people that phone in and ask for this product, the more chance of it being brought in as a product or accessory. :wink:
candy
Aerogate Geek

Re: Cooler Master Haf 932 - Dust filters

Postby EsaT on Mon Oct 27, 2008 2:50 pm

So much hole in that case that dust proofing is surely extremely hard...
What kind airflow you're using?
(what fans in where and their directions)
"The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who have not got it."
-George Bernard Shaw
EsaT
Stacker Hacker

Postby candy on Wed Oct 29, 2008 1:58 pm

Well, I have found a temporary solution possibly - not a pretty one but functional. It is a filter that covers the whole computer case and I have included the website below. See what you think about it, but I think that I will keep looking for a better solution.

http://www.computerdust.com/products/cpu_covers.html
candy
Aerogate Geek

Postby tickleonthetum on Tue Jun 02, 2009 3:35 am

I was al set to buy this case in July/August and as it seemed perfect, then discovered the lack of Dust Filters! This makes it totally useless for me. My house is very dusty and my existing case WITH filters still gets full of dust so the HAF 932 would become a big box of dust! As a result I'll have to get a less well featured case from another company just to ensure it has dust filters.

Bad omission CoolerMaster!
tickleonthetum
LED Head

Return to Cooling