I have a ati 4850 and a COOLER MASTER eXtreme RP-500-PCAR 500W ATX12V V2.01 Power Supply.
My video card went bad, is it from not enough power, or is this PSU ok? The PSU has 2 12v rails but only 16 amps each one.
- AMD AM2 5400+
- Biostar T series TA780G motherboard
- Diamond ATI Radeon 4850
- Coolermaster dual rail 500 watt psu
- OCZ 3gb ddr2 (1gb 512x2)(2gb 1gbx2)
Dual channel 800 mhz
- Seagate 500gb hard drive
- 20x liteon DVD-RW
- linksys pci wi-fi card 54g
- 3 80mm fans 2 of with LEDs
-1 120mm fan with a cold cathode light